Windshield Repair & Replacement
What is Windshield Repair?
Windshield Repair is a process that utilizes modern technology to repair damaged windshield glass. Unlike windshield replacement, Windshield Repair preserves the integrity of the factory seal on the windshield, making it a more cost effective solution for you.
- Affordable Windshield Repair is a low-cost alternative to expensive windshield replacement
- Fast - most repairs are completed quickly, typically in just 15 minutes
- Convenient - Mobile Windshield Repair technicians can come to you for this service at home or office, making it easy and convenient for clients
- Covered by Insurance - insurance companies are more likely to be willing to cover the cost of a repair, then a full on replacement.
- Restores Strength to the Windshield - Windshields are manufactured by permanently bonding two or more pieces of annealed glass (or lites) to a polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer, creating a single construction. The PVB holds the glass in place when it breaks, helping to lessen injuries from flying shards. Our current Windshield Repair System has been developed and proven to effectively remove moisture from the damaged area and the PVB layer, bringing windshield conditions back to near-factory specifications.
- Retains the Original Factory Seal - Today's engineers design the windshield to help support the roof of your automobile. In case of a rollover, the windshield adhesive bond is meant to keep the windshield from being ejected from your vehicle. The windshield also supports the passenger side airbag when it deploys, so the windshield must stay in place for the airbag to be effective. Proper installation is vital to the safety your windshield provides. Avoiding unnecessary installations is always recommended.
- Improves the Optical Clarity in the Damaged Area - Though a remnant of the damage can still be visible after repair, you can expect a minimum 75% cosmetic value return to all repairs.
- Environmentally friendly! - Every windshield glass repair decreases the amount of glass that goes into landfills, and reduces the need for new glass to be manufactured and transported, thereby saving energy and resources. By increasing awareness of how repair can impact the environment, and increasing repair quality and legitimacy around the world, the use of raw materials and the energy needed to produce glass decreases. Glass repair is the environmentally friendly option for damaged windshields.